"Total - M" Ltd is a Bulgarian furniture manufacturer and has been established in 1990. With its activity, the company imposes a new and different vision in the production of furniture by offering its unique products under the trademark ”DRAGI”.
"Total - M" Ltd is distinguished for its own character and innovation. The modern design, good quality, high functionality and practicalness are leading principals in the process of creating the product offered by the company.
The company offers solutions for all kinds of customers:
- end users
It is specialized in the production of furnishing in 3 main directions - office series, children's series, hotels and holiday villages.
"Total - M" Ltd is a member of the "Branch Chamber of the woodworking and furniture industry" and it has introduced:
- ISO 9001: 2008 quality control system;
- Occupational Health and Safety System under OHSAS 18001: 2007
It is located on a private plot of 4600 square meters, which combines buildings with a total unfolded built-up areaof 2260 sq. m., incl. :
- Workshop"Corpus Furniture",where the furniture is made of laminated chipboard, MDF and veneer;
- Workshop "Pipe Furniture", where metal products and metal profiles are made. The workshop is equipped with universal machines for cutting, bending, drilling, milling and pressing, as well as with the "Powder painting" sector;
- Warehouse "Consumables and materials”, warehouse “Finished goods”, offices and a show room.
With constant visits and participation at Bulgarian and international exhibitions and with a correct attitude towards the clients, "Total - M" Ltd. is winning the name of a good and correct partner in the field of the furniture production. The proofs of this are the many attracted partners and won prizes: "Best Furniture Composition "2005, “Furniture of the Year” 2011, a nomination for" Bulgarian Furniture of the Year "2013, as well as the Prize for" Significant Contribution to ensure Safety and Health at Work 2015".
Participations in exhibitions - Bulgarian and international:
Until 1996 in Plovdiv Fair, Bulgaria;
From 1997 to 2004 - in "Stroiko", Sofia, Bulgaria;
In 2002 - "ORGATEC 2002", Cologne, Germany;
In 2008 and 2011 - IMM 2008 and IMM 2011 in Cologne, Germany;
In 2011 - “BIFE 2011” in Bucharest, Romania ;
In 2005, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016 and 2017 - in "The World of Furniture", Sofia, Bulgaria.